Helibars for the Goldwing GL 1800
HeliBars® Horizon™ LST (Luxury Sport Touring) multi adjustable handlebars for Honda F6B & GL1800 Goldwing (all years 2001-onwards).
This is because the stock handlebars suffer from a high degree of flexing and to make matters worse, the left and right bars flex independently of each other. What is felt as a flexing fork is actually the handlebars flexing between the rider’s hands and their mounts on the top triple clamp.
The Horizon LST eliminates that “rubbery” handlebar feeling due to it’s rigid, investment cast A-356-T6 aluminum alloy risers and robust interconnected cross bar design. The left and right side grip tubes are now rigidly connected to each other and the forks, providing dramatically improved handling with reduced effort. The Horizon also provides many safety features should you forget to fully tighten any of the pivots after making an adjustment.
HeliBars® Horizon™ LST Model Specifications:
- Positioning adjustable in no less than 3 ways: Bars rotate up and down, forwards and backwards, inwards and outwards
- Up to 2.5″ (6cm) taller** than stock handlebars depending on adjustment combinations
- Up to 4″ (10cm) closer** to the rider than stock depending on adjustment combinations
- Wrist angle adjusts over a 36 degree sweep forward and back with safety rotation limiters. No more cramped feeling when doing tight turns at low speed!
- Helibars can make your bike or trike more comfortable and easier handling and are also available for Harley Davidson bikes also. For pricing or more information call Dan at 727-458-5085.